Friday, March 21, 2008

Sharing thoughts with Times of India

I was just lurking around google today morning partially coz I am jobless and partially coz of my friend with whom I was chatting went out for breakfast. It is been since ages that starting an ad agency ambition is there in my mind. A few months back I opened a thread regarding ads in www.pagalguy.com - India's largest MBA portal- probably the world's also. http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/821771-post1.html. Here I mentioned about my ad agency ambition and the punchline I would like to tag my ad agency with -aDmaDz-Its an ad mad world.(c). Little did I know that Times of India a couple of years back has featured an article pertaining to brands with the same headline.http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1006702.cms
First I was elated when I bumped onto this article on google. But when I saw the date of publishing I was taken aback. Will I be able to make this as my punchline? Will it be copy right violation? It was just a coincidence that the tagline and the caption turned out to be the same. Well lets see is the name of the game now.
By the way, is this an example of the saying *wisemen (and women too) think alike* ahem!!! I leave it to the readers of my blog if any. He he he!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

good work sis...will be a regular visiter here and provide inputs

keep it up

Phoenix said...

Heyyyyy Queen...nice stuff... waiting for quite a few posts by u... will be perching around :*

sandeep kumar said...

nice post .

Unknown said...

I just wanted to reach out and say “thanks” for mentioning YOUR BRAND in your excellent article.
Krishna janmastami images 2016

Unknown said...

Nice article, thanks for the info..

Latest Govt Jobs In India

kingrani said...


Sarkari Recruitment is one of the biggest Indian Job Site so here you will getJobs in 2017so

Unknown said...

Thank you for the useful information. You might be interested in Karnataka SSLC Results 2017 So

Unknown said...

https://flipkarthdfcoffer.in
Flipkartcashbackoffers.in

ABC Mobile Institute of Technology said...




What a wonderful information you have provided us. So greatful to
see this information would like to come back and watch more.
Also see our wonderful
Led Tv Repair in Patna
Led Lcd Repairing Service In Patna
LCD TV service centre in Kadam kuan
LED repair & Services Danapur

INTRADOTE (**OFFICIAL**) said...

meebhoomi