Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rani M. Das- a wannabe ADroit in ADs

Friends, Romans, fellow countrymen, after a long days of debates with me, considering the efforts needed in maintaining a blog, giving due respect to my mood swings, I decided to start blogging.

What better subject can I rattle on other than advertisements-which have always fascinated me since childhood days! There used to be a time when I have switched on TV just for the sake of watching ads.

Before I go into more details of my affection towards advertising let me introduce myself.

I am Rani M. Das, a 23 year old media professional from Cochin. I spent my childhood in Delhi and came down to Kerala with parents to settle down in Cochin after completing 12th grade. My father is a businessman and mother is a homemaker. The family is incomplete without the naughty little devil my younger sis Anu who is doing B.E from Trivandrum.

Right now I am working in the R & D department of Marine BizTV- The world’s first global Maritime Television channel.

My passions range from analyzing ads, creating ads for some products which come into my mind, NDTV Profit -All About Ads to captions, medical fictions, so on and so forth.

This blog is anything and everything related to ads and media (Indian and International). By media what I pertain to is television channels.

This is a gist of the aDmaDzz's admin rani M. Das's life. Hope you guys enjoy my posts. Bouquets and brickbats are always welcome from you in the form of comments. CaiO all soon. Till then Take Care n Be in Good Spirit.

4 comments:

Haresh said...

Welcome :D
Better late than never :P

Anonymous said...

Great! Finally its here! All the best!!

Anurag Saxena said...

Way to go Rani...great Blog, keep posting :)

Seriously Funny said...

Rani :D :D :D